Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eve

I am such a failure , for them to despise me , to hate me , to don't care about me ... can't I just exhibit how much love I have ?

Haizh.

This is all my fault.

So..

Bye bye to the world which agonised me ..
Selamat tinggal to the world which once made me happy ..
Sayonara to the world with so many kinds of delicious food ..
Zai jian to the world which gave me hope twice ...
Au revoir everyone , au revoir ..

There's no further need for the reason I said goodbye.

Anyways,

tomorrow's christmas!

which makes today christmas eve!

Merry christmas to all of my friends who are celebrating it.

Oh man,

this is likely to be the most miserable christmases i've ever had.

If you think that you are the one whom I corresponded so much ,

don't feel guilty la ..

just good luck and have fun in life.

P.S. to who ever who knows where to I could get a fully-proven time machine, please share ur info, cos i need it badly! (at all costs)

No comments: