Sunday, December 21, 2008

my life

My life,
is always in waiting.
What I want,
what I like,
will never come to me.
I'm left,
only with the broken and the rust.
Always in disappointment,
always in depression.

Being together is a dream,
being apart is painful.
Should we say a dream that is not completed as painful ?

Just came back from my one week 'holiday' in the holidays..
actually i attended a 4-day course in seremban. (akltg)
then stayed on at my cousin's house in subang.
just in time to catch the 'mamma mia!' concert in kl before running home on sat..

Yeah, i know. My blog's been long dead. I just revived it with CPR.
So, the holidays. 2 weeks to go .. until it's back to school.
Though the holidays didn't seem to be much like i expected,
I'm starting to miss it as it's ending soon.
Haizh.
No more sleep-overs, computer-ing 24/7, gaming, COD4, clanmatches, blogging, day-dreaming, and no more sleeping at 3am and getting up at 12pm.

Feeling a little low, you see. I guess that's me. Happy, sad. Happy, sad. The cycle continues until one day, when I finally couldn't take it and say bye bye.

Anyways, here's all for now. 4am is way past my bedtime.

Till then.

1 comment:

PeteG said...

Hi,

I read your blog,from that i know this your not understanding life.Dont feel for anything..in our life nothing is stable,everything will be changed.If you are looking for any part time or freelance work contact www.net4manpower.com.I am geting many projects from this website.so you will use this and earn more money.

Thanking you.