Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sick

Here I am once again. On a cold and rainy Tuesday night, at the same old place, once again adding another likely to be unread entry into this blog, when in all likelihood the time would be better spent doing some reading or scrabbling. lol.

I'm sick , really sick ... of ? Staying alone watching people walk in pairs ? No ... it's true , I'm sick , ill ... contracted stomach since yesterday ... felt the first waves of its attack right after dinner ... was forced to lie in bed the whole night ...


Slept at 3am for no reason ... felt nauseous but don't dare to puke my dinner out because that was chicken and prawns^^ ... my temperature rose to more than what I thought when my face flushed red , but then I couldn't really move about ...


Actually , my hols are technically starting to end for me here ... as I have rough and hectic weeks ahead ... and i think i have lost something. something very important for moving on ... you know, motivation. yeah, the REAL motivation ... what I need is a simple kiss , but I won't get that anyway ... just joking ...

Here's all for now. Getting late and i dont think i should be staying up this late nowadays now. Starting to actually think twice..

Till then~

No comments: