Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unmeaningful

hey. sorry i couldn't write here for the past few days. It's just totally been hectic all round this week and I don't have much time to devote myself to this. I should be thankful that I even have time now to write here. Anyway, the tourney just ended. I think i did very badly and am not satisfied with the performance. Oh well, whats done is done and I'll just have to look forward.


I don't know why but I have the feeling that life is unmeaningful right now. Have you ever had that feeling? gosh, everything that I do seem so boring and I'm heading towards a DEAD END.. I mean seriously, I feel really hopeless and lifeless and I just wanna fall asleep and never wake up again. Urghhh, listening to myself talk like that sickens me. JEEEEEZZ!!!!


Its 1.34am now and i'm still on the com. I guess i have to stop here and try to sleep.
Till then-
Chiowz!!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

you are not satisfied?? i think you did really well. don't worry i'm sure you can do better next time (: