Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hi and welcome to my blog

Hello. haha. finnaly in a long time i get to make a blog. lol. got nothing else to do. Dying of boredom. so.. this is my first post. so pls excuse it if u dont like it.

Let me introduce myself.
I am Haren from English College. JB.
Form 1. okay.. thats enough for intro..
Haizh.
Just finished exams. Holidays just started. Have been waiting for this time since the beginning of the year :P lol.
I never thought i would be so busy on the holidays. Haizh! running here, running there. classes on and off. I think i would just prefer to go back to school!
Anyways,
i've gotta buzz.
so thats it.
hope u enjoyed it
and thank you for reading~
the 2nd one will be coming up soon.

P.S I got inspired to blogging by my cuz. Priya. thanks a lot!!<<
Peace out~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx! I feel so honoured! Love you too. =)
Nice for a first timer :P