Monday, June 15, 2009

BYEBYE holss..

I know i'm late..
I've abandoned my blog for a very long time.

So.. my holidays, how did it go?

It was either boring, exciting, meaningful, tiring and fun.

You pick :)

Argh!
It's ended.
Yesterday was its last.

So, first day of school?
It was certainly NOT as i expected it to be :S
With teachers running here and there, too lazy to enter class..
Students grumbling the end of the holidays..
And me groaning with my massive unexpected fever -,-

HAHAHHAHA.. what a day, uh? This day out of all..

Anyways,
I watched 17again! Haha, the typical Zac Efron. Honestly, the movie was funny & kind of nice, but it wouldn't have been the same if he didn't act in it.

Okay, I'll post again sometime when I find something else to post about =)

Oh no.. the holidays! 2 weeks flew, like I expected.
And now it's back to that dreadful sight of the building(s) which is currently officially 'kluster-ified'
See what differences it makes.

So now its time to say goodbye. Bye. And see you. To August.

No comments: