Friday, May 29, 2009

Woohooo!

It's here.

The 16 days trail.

mid-term holidays!

Wow, May is gonna end, and june is yet to start?
Time flies.
I still feel as though its still february or march.

Isshh.. now I regret and wished my exams ended right before the hols.
Although its a bit later, you wouldn't get the damn results back before the holidays.

I need 2 more marks for sejarah!! damnit 78%
haizh.

went to watch terminator today..
the movie was 'okay' as i slept through half of the movie.
hahahahha.
christian bale, i just can't stand the sight of his teeth!
smtg wrong la... xD

YAYEHH!
Barca vs Man-U 2-0.
that should teach ya guys a lesson.
woohoo!


still cant believe it's already the end of May

can't time at least slow down a little for me to enjoy it?
Eeee..

Good night! :)

No comments: