Saturday, April 25, 2009

Updating my Life...



Yes, the work has showed up..
and its started to pile up.

Anyway, i know i haven't been able to blog lately. All the times i wished to write a post appeared to be the wrong ones.

••••••

Liverpool's title hopes are as good as over. Too many draws!! and terrible defeat to Middlesbrough..
I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. Man-U were always favourites, almost everywhere.. even after getting beaten 4-1 at Old Trafford.
The game in hand afforded them the breathing space they needed..

United would hav to lose twice for Liverpool to have hope. In the end, I don't think that is going to happen.

Oh well, there's always next year..
Man-U will match Liverpool's record of 18 titles this year, but with a couple of good signings, I'll be hoping that Liverpool can stop them from breaking the record next year.



*******





IDOL!! Anoop's gone. He was a pretty good singer. But at least he made it that far.
Two years ago, another underdog, Sanjaya was also eliminated in the top 7.. coincidence much?
But what's done is done... and I'm gonna miss the 'noop brown dawg'.
And it's still Lambert to the max!

There's something srsly unique about that guy, Adam. Though many bloggers and people may call him gay or something... he has originality, unlike the others.
Every week is different, so i look forward to his performances.
He might just win the whole darn thing for all i know.



******


Man, if I could see the future .. I sure would change it to the way I want it to be.
Today the st. johners of ec went to duty in ssi for some crappy kadet police competition thing.

me, isaac, kevin, tong, syafiq and jeremy.
Going there, clueless of what was gonna happen.
But it struck when it all started. More than two whole hours of under the fireball..
And the best part..


As we stood there.. well we didn't actually just stand there. Practically every 5 minutes there were at least a person fainting or something due to the heat.

Almost 30 ppl man!
never expected that.
Yes, it was tiring.


*****


I've found a new way to procrastinate spend my time...

Geo Challenge on Facebook.

its fun.
There's 4 parts to the game which tests ur geographical knowledge. Recognizing flags, countries, cities, as well as landmarks.


try it.


okay.. that's it for now.
I got my computer back btw, but the internet is still down.
It will hopefully take a few more days..


Till then..

No comments: