Thursday, April 9, 2009

disrupted ..

ahhh ...
the noise..
correction.. *sound*
parts of my school are being teared down each day.
the dewan, the basketball court, the Den!!, the jungles... our B.O.O (Base Of Operation).
all gone.. demolished!
in some "project" the school is doing to make some new so-called high-class 4 million dollar dewan.
haha.
and as said about the noise next to my class, it's a rock concert!
all local artistes... tractors & chainsaws..
some of us just turn our chairs towards the window and stare at the construction/destruction... even the teachers have to stop awhile until the sound is gone.

anyways, Liverpool lost to Chelsea 1-3
i was glad i didnt and had forgot to see the match.
I mean.. the Reds were like so confident on winning.. what happened?
and ManU played a lucky game and struggled to get a last-minute 3-2 win over Villa.
well i guess the tables are turning around already..

I'm a god-brother!!
hahha... precisely at 3.31pm this afternooon my aunt gave birth and there came another cousin...
wow.. :D

btw,
my comp got sent to repair yesterday..
it seems the internet card had apparently got corrupted..
i went to the shop.. the shopguy ask how it happen, cause new computer ..
the me n my dad were like .... "dunno .. it just happened.."
erasing the fact that it got strucked by lightning.
because we weren't sure whether the warranty covered for electric shocks..

=.=

No comments: