Wednesday, February 4, 2009

La la land..

I was brainstorming for a post tonight when it hit me, I had no idea what to blog about!
Haizh.
After racking my brain for hours, about the only solid idea that I came up with was a bit too much of a strong operation for my tastes… then it hit me…
I’ll write about things to blog about when your mind completely shuts down!
Wow.
Smart, eh?

It's been time since my last update. Much has happened.
Well, let's see..

1. Obama!
2. Gaza war continued.
3. 1 week holiday!! although it didn't seem like a week at all.
4. Went down to Seremban for my cousin's coming-to-age ceremony..
>>had loads of fun there :)
5. School re-opened.. =((
6. Man U's topping the table.. damnit. They don't deserve it.
7. Rafael Nadal!.. xD

haha that's it.
got MSSD chess in two days time.
heart starts to beat... finally. But this time it's beating much faster than I expected.
the chances are thin, and so are the odds.
No wonder no one is on my side.

That's it for now. I'll be back when I have something else to blog about when my mind shuts down.

No comments: