Thursday, January 8, 2009

Titleless

"I will treasure the things of you did for me, the warm feeling which manifest from the core of the heart... Like an angle spreading hope, I felt kindness and gentleness in a sprinkle of love.

This crowded place stops people full of secrets.... The roads are simple too narrow for us to retrect back into the story... The gap between the seats in the cinema is forever, alone in this fortress of loneliness I don't know what to do. Srsly.. No more..

How can I fall asleep withour seeing your smile? You are so near yet I can't bring myself to give you a hug, your hand is just beside mine yet I simply couldn't grab it. Closing my eyes your image burst into my mind, I hope it won't be long for me to find it.

No matter how playful I am, just a glance from you and I'll stop, no matter how sweet is a smile, only yours will conquer my heart. The tears of mine have endless strecks of sadness....

The difference between winning and losing is one second of regret... You said that by stashing our love away we will go even further, there is no need to change what time has done. Maybe fate's will states that we are only supposed to meet, and only after it's gone I'll find the left over pieces of our hapiness.

Even fate object to us meeting, and that was the scroll which had our destinies written on.
I'm not worthy... of you...

Anymore..

No comments: